* if local pickup is preferred for this item, please select the option during checkout and we will get in contact via email to schedule a pickup day/time
On May 24th, 1935, the Cincinnati Reds hosted Major League Baseball’s first-ever night game at Crosley Field, beating the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1. Inspired by the caps worn throughout that season, our second limited series ballcap features our monogram in red with a navy underlay.
- Standard 1940’s, soft crown, wool flannel cap
- Red felt with navy felt underlay Apollo Sports Co. “AS” monogram (designed by @nicholasmoegly)
- Horsehair front backing and cotton sweatband
- Modern length 3” visor w/ spruce cotton under visor
- Adjustable brown leather strap w/ bronze buckle
- Made in America in collaboration with @idealcapcompany in Cooperstown, NY