* if local pickup is preferred for this item, please select the option during checkout and we will get in contact via email to schedule a pickup day/time
Nicknamed the “Big Red Machine”, the Cincinnati Reds of the 1970’s won six National League West Division titles, took home four National League penants, and became World Series Champions for the second consecutive year in ‘76. Inspired by the caps worn during those years, our fourth and final limited release features our monogram in white, embroidered onto a red wool flannel cap.
- Standard 1940’s, soft crown, wool flannel cap
- White embroidered Apollo Sports Co. “AS” monogram (designed by Nicholas Moegly)
- Horsehair front backing and cotton sweatband
- Modern length 3” visor w/ spruce cotton under visor
- Adjustable brown leather strap w/ bronze buckle
- Made in America in collaboration with Ideal Cap Company in Cooperstown, NY