* if local pickup is preferred for this item, please select the option during checkout and we will get in contact via email to schedule a pickup day/time
On October 8th, 1940, the Cincinnati Reds became World Series Champions for the second time, defeating the Detroit Tigers four games to three. Taking inspiration from the Reds caps of the late 1930’s to mid 1940’s, our third limited series release features our monogram on a navy & red wool flannel cap.
- Standard 1940’s, soft crown, wool flannel cap
- Red felt Apollo Sports Co. “AS” monogram (designed by Nicholas Moegly)
- Horsehair front backing and cotton sweatband
- Modern length 3” visor w/ spruce cotton under visor
- Adjustable brown leather strap w/ bronze buckle
- Made in America in collaboration with Ideal Cap Company in Cooperstown, NY