* if local pickup is preferred for this item, please select the option during checkout and we will get in contact via email to schedule a pickup day/time
Similar to those worn by the Cincinnati Reds in the early 1900’s, our first limited release ballcap features a short, flexible visor, paying respect to the days when players would fold up their caps and tuck them away into uniform pockets.
- Standard early 20th century round, soft crown, wool flannel cap
- Red felt Apollo Sports Co. monogram (designed by Nicholas Moegly)
- Horsehair front backing and cotton sweatband
- 2” red flexible visor w/ spruce cotton under visor
- Adjustable brown leather strap w/ bronze buckle
- Made in America in collaboration with Ideal Cap Company in Cooperstown, NY